Friday, July 31, 2009

New Guild and Wow Stuff

Thanks to everyone who voted on my poll =) Wish I knew who my other "friend" was that voted the friend option, as I only know who 3 of those votes are from. Ones me cause I'm my own best friend! Yay me! The other 2 I know who they are because they told me.

And yes maybe there should've been an option to vote neutral, but I didn't think anyone could really be neutral after reading me. Not to sound conceited or anything but people usually either like me or dislike me (usually dislike lol). I have such strong opinions on most things and I'm so outspoken (especially online) that I don't think theres too many people who are neutral when it comes to me. Ah well I'll keep neutral in mind for when I redo this poll in a couple months.

So the new guild I mentioned. I like and dislike different things about it. What I like is that they're good players and interested in doing achievements. Some of them helped me get the achievements in heroic HOS. So yay I never have to run that place again :D And went with another guildy to get an achievement in heroic nexus earlier. Everyone in this guild so far seems to know how to play their class...which is more then I can say for my last guild lol.

What I dislike is...well tbh I kinda dislike most of their personalitys. Being in vent with these people is kinda like being at a frat party. They drink, they cuss and they're loud. Especially this one girl. God shes so.......hyper. But thats not the worst of it. They're kinda mean. Not to me or each other though. Actually I guess mean wouldn't be the right word because they never say anything to the persons toon. But they seem to enjoy talking crap about other players in the raid (who aren't guildys)in vent.

For example, we ran nax 10 the other day and they pugged somebody. This somebody is actually from my last guild, and I know he's not the best player, but he's not bad at all, he just had never done some of those fights before. Anyway he didn't know what to do and I probably should've explained it to him but I was in a pissy mood and thought the raid leader would, they didn't :/ He wasn't in vent and they were making fun of him on it saying stuff like "bet he's like omg what is this huge ass dragon omg omg" Anyway I can't really explain it well but they were really loud and stuff, also they told him to just die over in a corner. We wiped a few times and they blamed him. Finally we got the boss down and on last try he knew what to do. Someone was like "aww he moved" (they wanted him to die) and the only person other then me who wasn't making fun of him said "well maybe someone wanted to be nice and explain it to him chill". Anyway it makes me worry...if I mess up will they make fun of me later when I'm not around? :( Probably.

Anyway speaking of wow, I got my friend a free trial. I hope he subscribes we can level toons together. You get triple xp from the refer a friend thing :D He's such a copycat though, he rolled a druid AND a lock. Which is my 2 highest chars lol. Anyway if he subscribes for a month I get a month free :D And if he subscribes for 2 months I get the zherva mount. Which imo is the 2nd coolest mount in the game. It'd be so cool to run around riding a zebra lol :D So I gots to make sure he likes playing wow enough to subscribe. Because if he doesn't I don't get a zebra mount :( Hmph..they should give me one just for referring somebody! Plus it'd be cool to have someone to play with at times other then in a raid or instance. My one wow friend and I rarely group together anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment