Monday, August 3, 2009

Retards in WOW and This Guild Fucking Sucks

Ok this guild isn't anywhere near as skilled as I originally thought. Well I guess it's not the guild so much as the people they pug, we never have enough for even half a guild run. They certainly could pug much better people though, instead they take anyone, then are shocked and upset when the people suck. We had 2 flame levi hard mode fail runs this week. Tried it like 10 times yesterday and another 10 today with 2 towers up, wiped over and over. Finally did down flame levi today, but we had to take down all towers to do so. Most of our wipes were from the idiots shotting down pyrate accidentally aggoring the boss. Especially this one noob today. That noob also at one attempt kept shotting at the add before flame levi comes out even though we had like 20 people in vent and in game chat yelling for him to stop and let it reset.

Anyway for 25 man they do just flame levi every week. And judging from these runs they pug alot and wipe alot for it. I know they have a no pug rule but fuck that. A bit ironic to have a no pug rule for a guild that has to pug to fill runs. If I can get another group once it resets I'm going with that group.

Also their no pug rule even is for VOA! I pugged both 10 and 25 VOA this week because it can't really be scheduled, theres no telling when ally will have wintergrasp to run it, and everyone pugs voa. Well everyone but these guys. Anyway after I ran both one of the raid leaders put both VOAs in the calender and sent me and 23 other people invites, I declined of course cause I was saved. They also put up runs/invites for 10 and 25 OS's at the same time...I accepted both of those figuring if ally didn't have voa they'd do those and invite the people on that list.

Anyway the next day when it was time for the runs they invited everyone to group. I figured to run OS since I got an invite and had declined the one they sceduled for voa, plus we didn't have VOA and the battle was starting in 20 mins or so. But no they said it was for VOA, that we would pvp in wintergrasp and if we won then run it. I obviously couldn't go because I was saved to a pug that 1 shotted both bosses, so I said so. Then one of the raid leaders, that hyper girl in vent gets all upset at me saying how we said no pugging, blah blah blah. Anyway they fought in wintergrasp and surprisingly the alliance won, so they went to run VOA, they pugged people since we didn't have many guildys on for that either. For some reason it took them like 20-30 minutes to fill the group, probably because it was so late. Then they wiped like 4 or 5 times on Emalon. I was still in raid so I got to see all them die over and over, lol. Then they finally killed Emalon and went on to kill the easy boss. All in all from the time I got my invite, it took them over 2 hours. I stayed in raid whole time because I was clearing out a bunch of stuff in my mail/inventory. Then after some people left I went to OS 25 with them, where they attempted to do 2 drakes up and failed over and over. Finally we just killed 1 of the drakes and got it done. It was so fucking frustrating, I thought the run would be 30 minutes tops, not 3 hours.

Anyway I'm definitely pugging VOA when it resets tomorrow. If anyone in guild gets pissy at me for it I'll just tell them "well sorry but tbh its VOA and I just wanna get it done fast, not wait around for us to win it or possibly lose my chance at running it because ally didn't have or couldn't get it during the time we scheduled it for." I'll probably pug other stuff too since all the guild runs that haven't been 5 mans have been fail so far. If they don't like it they can guild kick me...tbh I'm kinda hoping they will.

Also I'm kinda pissed that I never got the nax 10 achievment run that was promised to me when I helped some of their alts out in that nax 10 run I mentioned last week. I had told them I really wanted to do the achievements in there but would help them gear their alts this week if they'd help me get the achievements I've been trying to get done next week. They said they would and even named a day and time it would be done. But no one fucking scheduled it or sent invites out, at least not to me. And then I saw them this week running it without me. Fucking jerks.

And as for my friend who I referred they said they really like the game but probably won't be subscribing :( They said something about being worried they would become addicted to it and ignore other stuff. I don't think they would though, they don't seem to have that much trouble logging off. Hopefully they'll change their mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment