Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5000 questions my answers part 1

My fans and friends will love this :D I've decided to take the longest survey ever, the famous 5000 question one! Heres part 1, I can only do this 100 questions at a time, because no matter how awesome I am 5000 questions at once is just too much for me! Here's the link to it btw, I expect you all to take it too :) http://5000questionsur.livejournal.com


Part one
1. Who are you?

My friends know who I am, I'd rather not give this info to my stalker :P

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?

- I'm a good 1-1 conversationalist online and I hate it when other people don't contribute to keep the conversation going. I can talk about just about anything though, except for boring things like politics or history lol. I could even spend hours describing cartoon episodes I like and talking about things I did as a child. It upsets me when other people can't make conversation. Mostly I like to talk about wow though and tv shows I watch. But even if someone doesn't play wow I can still hold a conversation with them (unless like 99% of people they suck at it). For example if someone goes on a trip they should be able to reply with more then just "ok" or "great" when I ask how it went and if they do reply like that then when I ask them what they did on it they should say more then "went to seaworld or w/e". If it was me that had went on the vacation I'd reply way better then 99% of people I'd say what I did while at seaworld, etc.

- Not to lie to me because I always find it out and when I do you will be cut out of my life quicker then you can snap your fingers and I will also make you pay for it.

- I'm not interested in being friends with people who aren't misanthropist, anyone who can't see that the majority of people are bad is either 1. extremely naive or (more likely) 2. not a good person themselves and therefore not a good judge on whether the vast majority of people are or not.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?

Playing world of warcraft usually. If not that then posting or viewing some forum. watching tv or youtube, blogging, chatting on msn, or cyber stalking someone lol. If I'm not online then I'm either sleeping, cooking, eating, or showering.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).

Gosh thats more then 10 years ago now. Well let me think...

Art, english, science, french/spanish, math, gym

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?

To hit 8000 achievement points in WOW. Eventually I'd like to have the highest achievement score on my realm but that might be a bit unrealistic because the highest person on my realm so far is already near 10k points and I'm not even at 7500 yet.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?

Not sure how to answer this because I'm not exactly sure what this question means. But I'd like to be living in a house with much more privacy and where my mom couldn't hear everything I'm doing. But more so I'd like to actually have met my soulmate and be living with and married to them. I was gonna answer more but since this question asks where you want to be and not what you want or how you want to be I'll leave it at that. Since this survey has 5000 questions I'm sure their will most likely be other questions that asks that.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?

Well not sure how to answer this one either, I'm 27. I don't work or go to school so in some ways I'm in the toddler stage. I'm silly and like video games so in some ways I'm in the child stage. I'm awkward and pissed at the world so in some ways I'm in the teenager stage. I'm mature in how I act so in some ways I'm in the adult stage. I'm wise and knowledgable about the world so in some ways I'm in the old person stage. So all of the above? lol.


8. Are you more child-like or childish?

I'm not childish because to me that means immature, and I'm defiantly not immature. I'm not sure if I'm child-like either because that to me means being naive and also to be excited easily about things, and I'm definitely not naive, sometimes I get excited easily though, depends on my mood. But being child-like can also mean to have a playful/silly nature and that is me. So if I had to chose I'd definitely say I'm more child-like then childish.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?

Probably "It's so damn hot in here".

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?

Nowhere Girl by Bmovie. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L10MCIP5niA&feature=related

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?

No I haven't and have no interest in it now. However I wish I'd had some as a kid maybe then I could've beaten up some of the kids that used to pick on me.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?

It varies but usually stays the same, followed closely by worst, and finally by better. The past few years though its either been the same or worse except for brief periods.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?

Hell no, some things can't be healed, ever, Time does heal alot of wounds though. For me it heals them but never fully and it leaves a big nasty scar on my soul.

14. How do you handle a rainy day?

A rainy day doesn't effect me any since I'm in the house 24/7 regardless. But if I did have plans(lol) it would depend on what they were. But most likely wouldn't change them unless it was a really bad t storm. I love the rain actually, I wish it rained more and made that annoying big orange ball in the sky hide more often.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?

Losing your luggage for sure. If I were going on a trip I'd bring along my favorite clothes and cds and a portable cd player (I'm one of those few people without an ipod) and I wouldn't wanna any of it. Sorting out holiday lights is no big deal...if they gave me too much trouble I'd just chuck them out and order new ones. But I can't imagine it taking too long to untangle them. Then again I haven't had to untangle christmas lights since I was a kid.

16. How is your relationship with your parents?

With my mother its alright I guess. She's far from the best mom though and if I didn't live with her I probably wouldn't talk to her all that often. I can't really forgive her for being so poor when I grew up. She should've gotten a job long before I was almost 18. I got made fun of mercilessly in school about my buck teeth because we couldn't afford braces. She also put me in a psyc ward when I was 14 because I was breaking things. To this day I hold that against her...she said 1 day I would thank her for it, well that day will never come. The problem should've been fixed by fixing the cause (getting my teeth fixed and cable tv, nice clothes, getting kids in school to stop bullying me, etc, things all teens should have) not by forcing me in a psych ward and on meds. Anyway I'm getting my revenge on her now in a way since I'm an adult and shes supporting me (well I get SSI too but I'm still living at home, plus SSI don't pay for much). Anyway my mom and I have never been close even when I was a kid.

With my father, non existent, he hasn't been in my life since I was 7 or 8. He never bothered to pay child support and when I was a child he even denied I was his in court. But then when I was a teen and an adult a few times he's gone up to my mom or me saying he still loves us blah blah blah. I even had friends with me a few times and it was soooo embarrassing. I hate him and its far too late now, he will never be a part of my life.

Will you miss them when they are gone?

My mother I will. My father I won't give a crap, except I hope he dies very unhappy and it would make me angry if he didn't.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?

I'm very aware because I find it hard to tune out outside noises.

18. What is the truest thing that you know?

That every human living right now will one day die.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was little I just wanted to be a housewife with a rich husband. When I was a teenager I wanted to be a disc jocky.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance?

I guess this means romantically. Yes I have though after breaking up with my bfs at the time and regretting it I asked for 1. I made a mistake in asking though because even though they did take me back they still didn't change the things that made me break up with them in the first place.

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?

Taker I think. I used to be more giving but I learned the hard way that I shouldn't be so nice.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?

To a point. I'm not very open minded when it comes to some things because I learned from experience not to be. Like for example when it comes to being friends with say an optimist, I'm not open minded about that because every single one I've been or tried to be friends with ended up being either a jerk or judgemental.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?

Getting stung by a bee when I was 8. Or maybe falling off my bike and landing hard on my forehead when I was also 8. I've been a bit lucky in that I've never broken or sprained anything.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?

This is hard to say. When my last online ex broke up with me was very painful. When a few months after that my best friend that I knew since I was 7 betrayed me by lying (I found out he was pretending to be another person online) was painful too. When my favoritest cat ever Furby died years ago that was very painful too. And when I found out my last close friend months ago was lying to me about many things and that friendship ended was painful too. I can't really chose what of the above was the most painful.

25. Who have you hugged today?

I haven't hugged anybody this year, let alone today. :(

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?

Uhhhhhh. Someone had a dream about me last night if that counts lol.

27. Do you have a lot to learn?

Kind of. I'm very very wise but theres alot of intellectual things I don't know and I need to learn how to budget money and take care of myself.

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?

A. Learn how to take care of myself and be independent.

B. Learn how to hack other people and places without getting caught.

C. Learn how to make awesome youtube videos.

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?

I remember all. I guess what they do though because I remember more things in my life that I've done with people then actual conversations or things people said to me. And even now thinking back I remember the crappy things people I was once close to did more then the things they said to me or how it made me feel.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?

Honesty, similar values/beliefs and simular interests and most importantly putting each other before anyone and anything else. These are the only things that every relationship needs, the rest all depends on the 2 people involved.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

1. Fall in love with my perfect match who would be my soulmate

2. Get married to said soulmate

3. Be able to say and know its true that I lived a better and happier life then anybody that ever hurt me in any way.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

A Being alone in the world with no family or close friends (which will probably happen after my mother dies)

B Getiing really old and losing my mind.

C Getting really old and being in physical pain due to disease or something.

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?

No sex before marriage...it causes a good bit of the problems in the world.

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: fluffy dresses, musicals

30's: radio, my grandma, war of the worlds

40's: roswell, aliens, ufos, government conspiracy

50's: elvis, my mom, black and white tv

60's: hippies, pot

70's: bad hair, funny clothes

80's: big hair, my early childhood, the smurfs, new wave, mtv

90's: computers, internet, high school, rap, grunge rock, kurt cobain, brit pop

2000's (so far): internet, cell phones, ipods, reality tv

2010's: robots, last season of lost :(, getting older

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?

1990s because the ages of 8-11 were then for me and those were sadly the best years of my life.

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?

The Kings, Switching To Glide http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTjG8E1utyA

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?

USA and Obama is the president.

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?

"Does the government have any knowledge of aliens visiting us and is the government working with them?" Not that I'd really expect a truthful answer lol but I could at least have some idea of if he's lying by reading his body language.

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?

Don't really have 1. Maybe sci-fi or crime channel though if I had to pick one.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?

I don't really know of any disney villians sigh...let me go look some up.

Ok...after reading the char bios at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disney_Villains I'll say Aunt Sarah from Lady In The Tramp because I love cats and if I was ever a mother in law I'd probably be a huge busybody lol.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?

Nope, I probably would've liked it though as a kid.

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?

I assume flying would be much faster and I'd probably get seasick so fly.

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?

Cause the sun lights the sky up during the daytime, duh.

43. What does your name mean?

Crowned one.

Which I should be crowned..crowned ruler of the world hehe. I don't really like my name though just the meaning.

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?

Outer space for sure...who would chose the ocean?!

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: clouds

Meat: steak

Different: me

Pink: babies

Deserve: me

White: wedding

Elvis: presley

Magic: wand

Heart: red

Clash: music

Pulp: fiction

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?

Would be a tough choice between Albert Einstein and Jesus Christ but I think I'd chose Jesus. I'd wanna ask him about religion and who goes to hell and about reincarnation and life on other planets and if their are other universes and all kinds of questions that only God or Jesus would know. Of course we my luck I'd meet him and find out he was just a regular man good at tricking people. Still would be worth it though just to know that.

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?

My soulmate heh.

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?

Theres a few movies I think are awesome but none of them are that awesome.

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?

I'd bring a laptop and a portable tv but I don't have either so I guess I'd bring as many books as possible to read.

50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?

I saved a baby birds life before when I was 11 if that counts.

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: A person obsessed with stalking people on google.

Ambytime: Club dancing time.

Asscactus: A mean person who is also ugly.

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?

Uhh...myself orgasm? I don't know oh probably dinner I guess.

53. What was your favorite toy as a child?

My wagon I was soooooo happy when I won it in a contest when I was 9.

54. How many TV’s are in your house?

1 in use thats less then a year old and 1 in storage thats a couple years old.

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?

Look for UFOs in the sky hehe.

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?

Rainbows don't effect how I feel but I think they're pretty.

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?

I have, have dreamt that people were lying to me about certain things and it turned out to be true.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?

No but I'd love to go to one, I'd just have to research them some first to make sure they weren't one of the many phonies.

59. What is your idea of paradise?

A place where no one is mean or lies to anybody. Where everyone likes everybody and where theres alot to do and you're never bored.

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?

I believe that there is not one God god but rather we're all in a way gods. I believe that we get reincarnated over and over until we learn and experience all that we need to then we become gods (but I'd call them spirit guides) who help others to achive godness.

61. Do you believe in Hell?

Yes but not in the bibical sense. I believe hell is a place of punishment where only the worst of the worst go and that nobody no matter how bad stays there for eternity.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?

Gone over 6 months without leaving the house lol.

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?

Not sure :/ Probably rescusing stray cats and keeping them as pets.

64. Are you a patient person?

Not really. I don't like waiting for other people and they shouldn't be rude enough to make me wait. Waiting for things annoys me too.

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?

Revenge day....a day where its considered socially acceptable to get revenge and where those who've wronged people are scared to leave the house.

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?

Valentines day. It's a retarded idea of a holiday that only serves to depress single people and make people in relationships feel obligated to spend money. There should be no designated day to show the one you love how you feel, you should be doing it everyday, maybe not buying stuff everyday but buy it on your anniverserys or just when you're feeling especially grateful, not because hallmark tells you to.

67. What's the best joke you ever heard?

Hmm I don't know but here's a good one:

A girl is falling asleep in her R:E lesson at school and her teacher wants to catch her out so she asks her a question,

"Amy, who invented the Earth?"

so the boy next to her trys to wake her up by poking her with his pencil and she sits up and screams,

"God Almighty"

"Thats right" the teacher replies.

A little while later Amy starts to fall asleep again so the teacher trys to catch her out again with another question.

"Amy, what was the name of the lords son?"

Again, the boy next to her pokes her with his pencil.

"Jesus christ" Amy shouts.

"thats right" the teacher replies, now starting to get annoyed.

Once more, Amy falls asleep so the teacher trys one more time.

"Amy, what did eve say to adam after they had there 21st child"

the boy next to her pokes her again.

Amy then shouts......For f**k sake, if you poke me with that once more im going to snap it and stick it up your ass.

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?

The local fair with a friend when I was like 10.

69. Is your hair natural or dyed?

My hair is dark brown and its natural...I swear the sunlightened it though because it was black when I was a kid.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?

I'm pretty upfront mostly I mean look how much I reveal here for one.

71. What is under your bed right now?

Nothing.

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?

Depends but if its like in the movie I'd wanna go home, after staying there for at least a few days or weeks and exploring and gathering proof I'd been there.

73. If you drive do you frequently speed?

I don't drive.

74. What is the world's best song to dance to?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuw7tcftAoU

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?

I've never danced with anybody.

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?

Warner Brothers.

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?

Lions.

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?

No but I've never had the chance so I can't be sure I wouldn't be.

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?

I don't see why we would, I think weather would just all stay the same everywhere on earth then.

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?

Play World Of Warcraft.

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?

One right. Definatly would chose right to smoke if that counts as a "right". It does no good to anyone and its so gross and I hate second hand smoke.

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?

Well north pole is cooooold and completly covered in ice so I'll have to say the equator.

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?

Watching television of course...I could still watch all my favorite shows online or download them off a torrent site :D Is that cheating? Oh well.

84. What do you think makes someone a hero?

Being brave and doing something that helps others even though it scares you.

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?

Powerpuff Girls. I'd be the 4th, evil powerpuff girl whose special ingrediant would be chemical x thrus making me stronger then all 3 puffs and I'd take over the world with the help of Mojo Jojo!

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:

The smell of shit.

87. What was the last thing you paid for?

I don't remember lol...my mom pays for everything. Probably when I bought my last CD online last year which would be The Killers album Day & Age

88. Are you a coupon clipper?

No

89. Get anything good in the mail recently?

No :(

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?

Bowling I guess. They all sound pretty boring though, especially dancing.

91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...

Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?

No because we're more then memories, we have souls and you aren't the same person just because you have all their memories. And even if we don't have souls, I know I'm here and I'm me, no one else can ever be me.

92. What insects are you afraid of?

All of them. *shudder*

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

"Pessimists are the true realists."

94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?

Err I dunno, different colorerd show laces (pink on one shoe and white on the other) in 6th grade)

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?

Cheese because I put it on almost everything. Hardly a day goes by that I don't eat cheese in some form.

96. What are your parents interested in?

My mom has an interest in all things paranormal like me, she is also interested in true crime, board games, dogs, monkeys, smoking and writing.

I have no clue what mr. deadbeat is interested in.

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?

Ewww no.

Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?

Lol, no.

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?

Wishes because my plans never work out right.

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?

No clue what this means. I feel the most energetic when I first wake up though.

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?

A water bottle, blankets, a laptop if I had one but since I don't I'd bring bug spray. Would sure be one long scary night.

No comments:

Post a Comment