Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dear Blog Stalker

Well the wow servers are still down (darned patch day!) and I'm bored and I know someone is waiting for a post so......

Hey you! Yes you, Mr. Verizon Internet Services.

I don't think I can begin to tell you how thrilled I was to find out someone was viewing my blog 5 times a day everyday for the past month. To think that I'm that awesome and interesting that someone out there is thinking of me such an insane amount of time. I certainly don't think anything in here is so interesting, but I'm glad someone does. Is this blog your home page? Seems to be the first thing you do when you wake up and last thing you do before you go to bed. I'm really flattered <3

And who are you? I'm pretty positive we aren't friends. It looks like you're near PA, though your location in my logs just says United States. I think PA because of phlapa.fios.verizon.net I assume Philadelphia from that? But a site I put your IP in at puts you in Kansas. o_O Can't say I've never known anyone from either place, but I don't think I've ever had a very close online friend from either.

If you find me so interesting though, why don't you just PM me on SAS? Rest assured that I have no clue who you are, but I know you got referred from the link in my sig from one of my posts there. I get PM's there all the time so I still wouldn't know you were the one viewing this either if you did PM me. But seriously...if you're thinking about me so often, don't you think you should just you know, try to talk to me? And if you did and I ignored it, I'm sorry. Sometimes I put off replying and then I forget ever to. But hows this? I promise to reply to every PM I get for the next 2 weeks. I'll even talk to you if you're some ugh...optimist or something. I normally wouldn't, but you like me so much that I'll make an exception for you. :)

And I know you didn't vote on that poll. So are you possibly someone I used to be friends with? If so, as long as you're not the Rich, Josh, or Jerry who I mention in my intro post, or one of my ex's feel free to contact me. Oh and if you are one of those GTFO of my blog kk thank you. Otherwise, seriously, tell me who you are, I've always dreamed of having a stalker so I'm flattered and I won't be upset <3

At the very least you can reply do this anonomously and tell me if we ever were friends or not...seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment