Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yay achievments! Not yay that most wow players are morons

Woot I hit 7000 achievement points in wow :D I'm so proud of myself. And now I'm in the top 50 for highest achievers in my realm. :D Also I'm really close to getting the glory of the hero meta achievement now :D http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2136 Never ever though I would have a chance in hell of getting that, but now I think I might. I'm so glad I quit my last guild. Not to say I love the one I'm in now, but for 5 mans they're awesome, always easy to find people that wanna run heroics for achievements. My last guild was full of scrubs who cared about gear more then achivments, this one cares more for the achievements like me. I've done a ton of achievements this week hehe, not just 5 man ones either, got a ton of ones in 10 man uldaur earlier too, and finally got the one for getting all my old burning crusade reps exalted lol. I think I've gotten over 200 achievement points this week :D

We had to wait till super last at night though to do some occulus achievements the other night. We tried earlier but for over an hour we couldn't get in the instance. I'm so sick of that "additional instances cannot be launched" bullcrap. We had it again last night too and gave up and went to do other things for a while. They should have fixed it by now. Its existed for months, though hasn't made instances this unplayable until patch, probably because now everyone is running badges for the new gear. Would think a multi million dollar company would have more then enough money to have fixed it already so I dunno wtf they're thinking. My friend who plays says he thinks its because they wanna do it without causing much down time. I'm like well this problem is so annoying that I wouldn't mind wow being down for a day or 2 if it would only fix it already. Of course I'd want and expect that those days be credited to my account, and so would most people probably. So maybe thats why those cheapos running wow won't upgrade. Pisses me off though, especially since I'm paying for this game.

Anyway as I said we did occulus the other night, we had already decided we would do achievements there but not which ones. I already had amber void and I didn't wanna do make it count yet (timed one is supposed to be the hardest achievement in game)so I suggested using 5 amber drakes to get both the ruby and emerald void achievements at the same time. Took us many hours, and the stupid server restarted on us too on 1 attempt, but we finally got it :D So now I only have 4 achievements left for my meta :D Only think 2 of them will really give me trouble, the remaining occulus one of course and the less rabi one. I'm actually worried I won't get the meta just because of those 2. We attempted both last night and failed on both. I do think with more practise we can get the occulus one though probably. The less-rabi one though...I don't know how the hell we didn't get it. We interrupted all his transforms and none of us saw him change into a mammoth. I guess he must've done it right as he died. That or it's bugged or something. :(

I finally started having some luck with caster loot dropping in the new heroic too. Got the leather pants and boots both a couple days ago :D Also got the caster ring the day after that. I was careful to make sure I didn't get into any groups with anyone else who would need them. Actually had another shaman who said they would roll on the LEATHER boots. Friggen shamans, they can wear mail, need to learn to keep their idiot hands off of leather and cloth. You don't see me rolling on cloth over priests, mages and warlocks. Well, except the other day when I rolled and won and gave it to the mage so the shammy couldn't have :D Anyway I dropped that group. And 1 person seemed upset after I left so I whispered to them "sorry but not looking to lose my leather boots to a mail wearer" then they got all pissy and said I was being greedy. WTF? Geez some people. I don't know why I bother being nice to people, especially strangers, they're always rude back to me. He also said "beggers can't be chosers". Whatever the fuck that means, because I have no trouble at all finding groups. After I left that one I found another 1 in less then 5 mins. I tried to whisper him back to tell him off but he had put me on ignore. I would've done the same if I hadn't long ago run out of room on my ignore list. Already ran into 3 rude people this week alone on wow. They need to make the ignore list and friendship lists both be infinite.

Speaking of annoying people in wow. This girl in my guild, (I think I mentioned her before) has to be one of the most annoying people I've ever come across online. She's so damn loud and she acts like shes 13 years old, talks like it too, but she's not. 2 people quit the guild last night because of her, she was getting all pissy with them over something. I don't exactly know what happened because I have her muted on vent. Anyway the 2 people that quit the guild were 2 of the only 3 people I like in this guild. I almost quit myself, but I wanna progress some and no other guild I've come across has been any good either, so I'll stay in this 1 just for the progression. Anyway she needs to grow the fuck up. She won't even let the guild invite any other rogues or feral druids into it because she doesn't want to compete for gear. Could you imagine if everyone was like that? The guild would have like 10 people. My offspec is feral though, and eventually I'll wanna roll on feral gear too, I can't imagine the fit she'll throw then. We actually didn't have enough for our 25 man TOC so we had to get some pugs. They wanted to invite a rogue, but she threatened to leave if they did. They fucking listened to her too and didn't take any rogues. I can't believe she's an officer. She's engaged to one of the other officers so that might be why. Anyway she needs to grow the fuck up and they shouldn't indulge her.

Anyway as for non wow stuff. Someone I talk to had a dream about me the other night. Yay! Not yay that I didn't look or act like myself in it though! Hmph! Well, at least he dreamt about me, very few people online have, heck even very few people offline have. Or maybe they just don't tell me lol. I'd tell someone if I dreamt about them though! Anyway my dream last night was about a cute little kitten playing :D I was laughing in the dream too, 1 of the happiest dreams I ever had I think. Maybe I was the kitten? The odd thing with 90% of my dreams is I seem to not be in them lol, I seem to just be observing like a tv show. So even I don't dream of me!

Speaking of tv shows, I heard one of the contestants on Big Brother, Chima got kicked off the show for inappropriate behavior, apparently she threw her mic into the hottub and refused to put it back on and cussed out the producers. I'm glad shes gone, she was such a bitch. Not that I like Russel any better, he's a total bully/jerk. I'm hoping Jeff, Jordan or Michelle wins. Can't wait to watch Tuesdays episode and see more of Chima going psyco. I found it hilarious how her, Lydia, and Natalie were actually sitting at the table crying their eyes out about Jesse leaving. Like Kevin said they were acting like the he died or something, geez.

Anyway thats all for now, I'll try to update sooner next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment