Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Patch Is Awesome, People Not So Awesome

Wow was not up until way late like 7 or 8pm when they did the maintenance the other day. My friend joked that he should get an extra day on his trial, I agree. I should get a free day too for that. Anyway it was patch day which was why it took so long. Its never up at the time they say it will be on patch day. Would think they'd learn by now that if its patch day they won't have the servers up at same time and would so put that on the login screen at first.

Anyway new patch is awesome :D Can now get 13 champion seals a day, which is over double the previous amount of 5 :D Will take alot less time now to get the rest of the seals I need to buy my last 2 mounts and the pets and tabards. What sucks though is they changed some of the dailys to make it where the valiant and champion ones aren't to kill the same stuff. Bummer because I liked getting credit for doing 2 dailys at once lol. Was gonna stay a valiant until I got everything I needed from all the cities I was already a champion with before I became 1 with my last city but decided to just go ahead and become a champion with last city now because of that.

The new 5 man instance is especially awesome. Fun and short and lots of great loot drops (quite a few upgrades for both my specs in there on heroic mode). I've had the worst luck yet so far though and nothing for me has dropped :( I'm happy about the emblems of conquest dropping from heroics now though, means I'll get upgrades soon either way. So won't take me long to get my boomkin spec doing as much dps as my feral spec now. Alot of people QQ'd about that though because they didn't want people being able to get uldaur quality gear from running 5 mans. Well screw them, not everyone likes to raid. Me I like to raid, but I couldn't ever find guilds that did the highest end game content and didn't have jerks raid leading. If I was better with people I'd start my own guild, but I can't deal with people near that much.

And speaking of guilds, ran into an officer from the last one I quit in game while out questing. I said that I hope no ones mad at me for quitting the guild. And he said something like "nah people leave all the time no biggie". I acted cool about it but I was thinking to myself wtf. Don't they miss me any? And he didn't even say anything about me being welcomed back if I ever decided I wanted to come back nor anything about "sorry O treated you that way". Not that I want back in that guild but I was their best player and O was a total ass to me they fucking should've been begging for me to come back. But it seems like none of the officers care or are glad I'm gone, I don't get it, jealousy maybe? Oh well they're all a bunch of noobs anyway. I prefer the one I'm in now even though I think more of the people here are jerks then in my last one. Like someone said to me once before, its not like any of your guildys would ever be your friends still if you quit the game. So that to me means its better to be with people skilled at the game then nice people. Of course "nice" people usually are just better at hiding their bad side anyway. The guild I'm in now though recently changed their no pug rule, thank god. If they hadn't I'd probably get kicked soon or by now lol. Sure wish I hadn't pugged nax 25 yet this week though, the run I got saved to sucked. But I'm saved so mine as well go to the continuation of it they scheduled for tonight. /sigh

Anyway on to a non wow subject but related to yet again people sucking. What is with some people??? Had a guy I used to be online friends with send me a message on the website we met on. Said he'd like to get back in touch. Anyway heres the message, is it just me or does he sound really cocky? If I remember right thats mostly why I stopped talking to him, he always had this idea that I liked him or would want to be more then friends with him, when truth is I never had any interest in him and at the time actually liked someone else.

"You probably don't remember me but my name is Jonathan and ages ago, we talked a bit and you actually introduced me to OKCupid and I remember thanking you since that's how I met some people off there but then something happened and we stopped talking. It's been ages but I was kinda hoping we could talk again, just as friends. It's a long story but I wouldn't mind talking, just as friends if you don't mind."

Notice how he says "just friends" twice. I have quite a few personality and other requirements for a bf, if I wanted one which I'm not sure I do. I'd never be interested in him, I don't like guys that are more experienced then me or are so cocky, plus he doesn't fit most other things I'd want either. The nerve, he'd be lucky if I ever was interested but I'm not and never was. But if I was though, to be rejected by someone like him? He isn't much to look at, and this seems another case I'm all too familiar with of the barely average looking guy only wanting hot chics. Really annoying no matter what and needless to say I won't be replying, he sent it a few months ago anyway. I hadn't checked that site in that long lol.

Anyway thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment