Friday, July 17, 2009

I want everyone to be miserable hehe

So found out my last ex quit his guild of which he was the gm of and quit wow too. He also deleted his twitters, both his guilds and his own along with deleting his guilds website. His own website is still up though. He doesn't mention quitting his guild or why he quit but it shows his last few twitter updates on there and his last one said that he was helping his fiancee move in tomorrow and there was no longer anything about him playing wow on his site under where it said interests. Sigh bet that he quit because he was finally bored of wow and wanted to spend more time with her. Was hoping he quit because he had a falling out with his guildys. Well guess I'll never know what happened. Anyway I checked his realm forums and his guild is recruiting with a new guild website up now. I really really hope he had a falling out with them. Also hope his relationship with his fiancee crumbles before they get married. Would be so awesome if he ended up completely miserable. I found out through googling his sn name months ago that he was with a different girl before her and very shortly after him and I broke up. They had an online relationship for a while then he moved to be with her, he met her first online in wow. It was probably the girl I was soooo jealous of when him and I were together because he always chose to group with her over me in wow. She dumped him a few months after he moved to be with her, reading that made me soooo happy. Karma :D hehehe. And hopefully this relationship now won't last either. I want him to be alone and miserable and regret mistreating me because I was the best thing that ever happened to him and he'll never find anyone as awesome as me again. No I'd never take him back I just don't want him, or anybody who treated me badly before to be happy. Other peoples misery, especially that of people who hurt me before thrills me to no end, makes me giddy :D Was also happy when I found out before my best friend that I knew since childhood broke up with his bf and when I ruined one of his friendships years after I found out about all the lies (think I wrote about him in the beginning of my diary):D Anyway I was even happy when I found out someone online who had been rude to me before broke up with her bf, or rather he broke up with her and was rather mean to her. Even though I've talked to her bf before and know he's worse then her so I'm hoping he's miserable too. Anyway I love it when bad things happen to bad people lol...and since most people are bad that means I usually love when bad things happen to people.

Anyway speaking of people...one of my online friends told me last night that he cut off contact with a girl he met online and met in person a few times because he didn't see the point in being friends with someone he didn't see in person. So I was like am I next then and he said "Maybe but you have SA too so maybe not." So I was all quiet after that and now I'm not sure what to do, thinking maybe I should cut him off first. Not that it matters a ton to me cause its not someone I got really close to but still whenever something like that happens my feelings are always hurt a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment