Saturday, July 11, 2009

Too nice...and regreted it as always :(

I think I'm too nice sometimes. Or I worry too much about making people angry at me. Or maybe a little of both. Yesterday in wow I sat out on the uldaur 10 run. I didn't need any feral gear off the first few bosses (which are all we can down) so I was going to main roll on balance gear (the leader said I could) but we had like 15 people who wanted to go. The leader said my spot was safe because I do really high dps and he was gonna have the 3 lowest dps in the run /roll for which of them got to go. I felt bad and like since my feral gear is already mostly best in slot stuff or near that that I should sit out...so I said to him "i'll roll with them to be fair" and I didn't roll one of the 2 highest so I left raid.

In some ways I feel like I did the right thing but.....its not something I'll ever do again. I didn't even get a damn thank you from the person who got to go in my place. It pisses me off. Ungrateful fucker. And I also missed an achievement :( I didn't know they were gonna do hard mode. And you know what else I'm thinking now? Why should I be so nice to give up MY spot for someone like that and someone that doesn't work very hard to upgrade their gear outside of guild runs. I mean sure I do have awesome gear, I easily do 4k+ dps on fights in there which is over 500 more dps then the next highest...BUT I also got 95% of this gear outside of guild runs. I've worked hard on gearing up and shouldn't be sitting out because of it or feeling like I should sit out. And if I wanna collect balance gear I shouldn't feel bad about it. But I do. /sigh

Anyway on the bright side I organized and led an 8 man os run for the less is more achievement. And the other day I got the heroic safety dance achievement (we cheated and used an exploit lol). Maybe I can remember it for next time I do that boss. Can impress the raid with my awesome skills. Or kill everyone when I fail to remember where exactly the safe spot is lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment