Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New Season Of Big Brother

New Big Brother season started a few days ago. This one seems good so far. Not that I think reality tv is that great but its alright. I certainly prefer shows like Lost though. Can't believe I have to wait till January for the new Lost /cry

But anyway this new Big Brother started and this time they're having them play as cliques. If one of that clique wins HOH then none of that clique can be nominated for eviction that week. Theres the popular clique, the athetletic clique, the smart clique and the offbeat clique and each startd with 3 people. And when they did the first HOH compition they had a twist where whoever won would win for their clique and not get HOH themselves but get an extra member for their clique from a past bb season. They had Jessie (BB10 - Athlete), Cowboy (BB5 Off-Beat), Jessica (BB9 - Popular), and Brian (BB10 - Brains). Unfortunatly the athletes won so cocky ass Jesse got back in the house and was the first HOH. I guess its not too bad, maybe he'll stir up some drama and thats always good to watch (just hope he doesn't win!). But I was rooting for Brian he's such a cutie and he got voted off first last season. And IMO smart guys>muscular jocks. Plus I wanted the brains to win the first HOH and have an extra member. If not them I'd hoped for the offbeat clique to win. I hope this show doesn't end up like rl where the populars and the jocks end up walking away with it all. /sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment