Tuesday, September 22, 2009

World of Warcraft, Will, TV, etc

Since wows down and I'm bored figured I'd write an entry now. Hit 7500 achievment points in wow finally :D Will be at 7600 too very soon as I still have most of the brewfest ones left to do. I've been doing all the holiday achivments so I will be getting my violet proto drake once I finish the brewfest ones :D. Hope I have enough tickets leftover to get the pink elkk mount too. Pink Elk>Violet Proto Drake imo actually. According to what I read though you need to refund the brewfest garb after you get the dalaran achievement, otherwise it isn't possible to have enough tickets to both buy everything you need for the achievement and buy the mount. I didn't have enough tickets yet to buy the garb so I haven't tried it yet but people swear it works. Just hope after maintenance they don't put anything in the game to change it. Cause I really wants my pink elk lol. So glad I at least joined brew of the month club last year, because the quest item to join it is probably non refundable and its 200 tokens.

Another achievement I'm close to getting is the loremaster one. Only part I have left for it is kalimodor. I have only 2 quests left there to do. Know where they are too(hopefully they both count...have found that a few quests don't give credit towards the achievement :(). Have to say though the kalimodor part sure was alot more difficult and annoying to do then the others, they should really lower the requirement for it, at least for alliance, by 50-100 quests.

Am happy that most of my favorite shows are starting their new seasons this month :D Can't wait to watch them. Already watched Big Bang Theory (was hoping Penny and Leonard would start dating not become friends with benefits!), Fringe and Survivor. Fringe was awesome as always, think its getting even better. Survivor usually is just a show I watch to pass them time, but this season is surprising me by actually being pretty good. Its mainly this 1 guy whos such a jerk thats making it so entertaining. Hopefully he stays for a while but doesn't win the money.

Also things between me and Will are going ok. Something he said makes me worry he might be thinking of breaking up with me though :( Ugh. Really really hope he doesn't :( We had some other arguments too, but I don't feel I should be going into details, especially since I know he wouldn't want me to. In better news, he says he's gonna visit me again :) In Novemeber though, wish it was sooner lol, but I'm greatful he at least gave a date. I still don't feel 100% secure in this relationship though...but I feel more secure then I ever have with anyone else.

His lock and my rogue are both level 30 now. So far we've only quested together a few times, due to his work and school and my sleeping schedule not always being on par with his. Did 2 instances so far, got run through both. He doesn't like being run though because it takes away the challenge, but its nearly impossible to find a group our level for these instances :( Almost had an all level 24-34 group for stocks the other day, but tank said brb relogging and never came back, so had to go whisper random tank classes to try to find 1, took 10 or so whispers for me to get someone who would come, only not on the toon I whispered them on, they offered to run us through. Was very nice of them and I of course said yes. So they ran us through, had to run us through twice do the other members of the group being impatient and starting the instance before we were all inside. I swear most people in this game are either jerks or morons or both. Did they seriously think they could duo the instance? Sure some trash yea, but bosses and the harder pulls? Idiots.

Also I'm making my own guild. Just a bank guild though lol so me and Will have extra and shared space. Haven't decided on a name yet. Thinking of something funny though. Don't know if my druid will stay in it permanently but my rogue and other toons will for sure as I don't plan to ever raid with them.

Anyway hopefully I'll get to quest with Will tonight :) But he might want to study (he's been neglecting his school work lately lol)) or I might be sleeping :( I woke up at like 3am :( Grrr need to force myself to stay up a bit longer so I can get on par with his schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment