Monday, September 7, 2009

Will's Visit :)

Will's visit went pretty good :) But was over way too soon :( The first day (Friday) he didn't get to my house till around 5ish. He fails because when he got to the hotel he went to go out to eat first with his parents, and because they didn't have their passports so couldn't take the shorter route which would be through canada. :P Was hoping he'd arrive around 1 or 2 :( Anyway his parents drove him to my house, my mom wanted to meet them/him so she went out there with me to their car and said Hi I'm Stephanies mom blah blah. lol. His parents seemed pretty nice, well his mom at least, his dad seemed a bit standoffish and seemed maybe he didn't like me much. Bet he thinks I'm dumb too for not knowing my way around the city I've lived my whole life in.

Anyway after that they drove us to the falls. We got kinda lost lol. I felt kinda dumb that I couldn't help with directions because I've lived here my whole life. But I never really go anywhere. We split up from his parents once they parked but it seemed kinda like his dad followed us around some lol he kept seeming to find us. Anyway we wanted to go on the maid of the mist but we didn't really know where to go for it and by time we thought we figured it out it was too late for it.

We walked around the falls a ton, he took a few pictures and I had brought my digital camera along so so did I. He had his parents take a couple of us together too. He should've taken more pictures of the falls though, I guess he didn't see the point since he'll be coming back here sometime :P But still next time he comes the weather will probably be cold so yea he should've taken more pics. Hopefully his parents took alot more. Wish we could've gone over to the canadian side too but he didn't have his passport :(

Anyway we walked around the falls for like 3 or 4 hours. My legs were killing me and so were my feet! Especially since I was wearing my new sneakers. Speaking of my legs...I regret buying that one pair of jeans. They slid down on me too much and ended up rubbing against my thighs, now I have a bit of a rash there :( Ugh wish I could just for once find some jeans that fit perfectly. At least the ones I wore the next day weren't too bad. Anyway his parents wanted to stay a little longer at the falls, like maybe till the fireworks at 10 (on the canadian side they've been doing fireworks every friday at 10) but guess they decided against it because we left a little earlier then that. Not sure if canada is still doing the fireworks anymore because I don't recall hearing them at 10 either. Maybe they stopped since its September now. Before they left his parents went to the giftshop and got some stuff I think. William didn't go in and get anything though. Gah I should've insisted he get something! Well, maybe I can get him something from there sometime then :)

Anyway after we were done walking around the falls his parents dropped him off here and we hung out for a few more hours here. Unfortunately with my mom :( Kinda wish she would've gone back in her room at least lol. We had no alone time that whole day. Anyway the 3 of us watched a movie together. HG Wells The Time Machine. Was pretty good, not that I paid much attention to it. Anyway we probably could've played the ouija board that night but he didn't bring it with him :( He failed! Well, guess it was partially my fault since my mom had said she didn't want it in this house. But still, we don't need to listen to her. And had we played that night we would've then had time to go on the maid of the mist the next day. My mom brought us a pizza and some cheese fries back for dinner. 3 cheese hamburger pizza, he loved it despite them not putting any sauce on it. It was pretty good, but I wish they would've put sauce on it. In the menu it says they do yet whenever we order it theres never sauce on it. His parents picked him up around midnight and he went back to the hotel then.

He came over next day around 10:30am (wanted it to be earlier!) We were maybe gonna go on the maid of the mist but on the phone we decided not to because we still hadn't had a chance to play the ouija board and we really wanted to do that. He was leaving around 2 or 3ish so we would've only had time to do 1. Anyway we played for about 3 hours.

Wrote down some of our results. At first we had no luck at all. So we (well mostly him) visualized a bunch of energy flowing through the room or whatever. After that it worked. I was a little shocked but not too much, I'd always believed that if I ever played with 1 it would work. He on the other hand must've been very shocked, he played 1 by himself before and never had any results. That was his first time playing it with another person and my first time playing it ever. Anyway he wrote down most the sessions we did, we didn't write down the first few though. Got some interesting results but alot of gibberish too lol and our first few very quickly went to Bye. Had 1 tell us our dates of death when we asked, a demon, something from another planet that had numerous arms and ears, and a spirit that claimed to be a cat I had. I'll probably make another post later detailing more of our ouija board sessions. :)

Anyway before he had to go we made it go to "goodbye" and closed the board. He tried to visualize anything negative or that would mean us harm being forced out of the house. I kept laughing though so he couldn't really concentrate on it lol. I'm soo bad. Then he got up and we hugged and I walked him out side. His parents were already there, I awkwardly snuck in another hug with them while they watched lol. Then they drove away, I watched them drive away for a few minutes and felt sad already. He's so sweet he called me soon as I got in the house to make sure I got in ok :) <3

He posted some pics on the board from our meetup. They came out surprisingly well (his parents take good pics). I usually hate any pics of me but really like these ones. I'd look hot in them if I was skinnier lol. Will looks ok in them too but he didn't photograph as well as me in them lol, like his pics from before much better.

Anyway thats all for now I'll have to write the post about the ouija board sessions later as well as a post about wow cause I quit my guild and am now guildless lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment