Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ouija Board Session

As promised, here is the ouija board session me and Will did. Most of what we got was gibberish :( The first few we got actually just went to "yes" when we asked if anyone was here then went right to bye. Maybe we scared off some of them with all our laughter and talking to each other, or we confused or annoyed them with it.

Anyway after a few of those type of sessions we asked to talk to a spirit that knows the future and I asked it what year would william die lol. It went to 2030. Then he asked "How will I die?" And it spelled out Bycycya. He thinks it meant Bay City which is where he lives and I thought it meant by a bicycle. Then he asked it "What year will Stephanie die?" and it went to 2049. Then I asked it how will I die and it gave a gibberish answer of Mawamnlay. Whatever that is. I tried to google it and closest word that seems to exist is Mawalay which looks to be a common word in some forgein language. Not sure of what language. After that it went to goodbye. Also had 1 of the gibberish ghosts go to "force" when he were laughing and saying how dumb this ghost was and asked sarcastically if it was a smart ghost.

We wrote down the sessions after that. They all pretty much start off with us asking if anyone is there and the board/spirit answering yes so I'll leave that part out. Anything in parenthesis is me thinking/commenting lol. Here's the next one:

What year is it? (I thought to ask this because I read that asking spirits what year they died in can anger/upset them).

Board: 24689240

Is that an earth year?

Board: No

Who are you?

Uoyamn

Is that your name?

Ptmp

Are you from the moon?

Otm

Are you sexually attracted to anyone in this room?

Board: No

Are you capable of being sexually attracted?

Board: Yes (wow talk about an ego bruiser!)

Do you find any humans sexually attractive?

Board: No (ok thats better lol)

How many eyes do you have?

Board: 5

How many arms do you have?

Board: 4

How many legs do you have?

Board: 0

How many mouths do you have?

Board: 1

How many ears do you have?

Board: 9

How many senses do you have?

Board: 4

What color skin do you have?

Board: Jomny

How many teeth do you have?

Board: Nz

Do you eat meat?

Board: Yes

Would you eat humans?

Board: No

Have any humans ever seen you?

Board: NY

In new york state?

Board: Yes

Do you like humans?

Board: No

Are we annoying you?

Board: Yes

Are you answering against your will?

Board: Yes

Are we causing you any harm?

Board: Yes

How are we causing you harm?

Board: Yoy amp joy

Is that english?

Board: No

Do you mean we're taking joy away from you?

Board: Yes

Do you have a choice in whether or not to talk to us?

Board: No

Would you like us to let you go?

Board: Goodbye

Next Session:

Are you human?

Board: No

Are you from the earth?

Board: Yes

Are you an animal?

Board: Yes

Were you someones pet?

Board: Yes

Me: Were you my pet?

Board: Yes

Were you a cat?

Board: Yes

What was your name?

Board: Uaw

Was that really your name?

Board: No

Was that the name I called you?

Board: Who asx

What color were you?

Board: lots

How old were you when you died?

Board: 4

Are you Furby?

Board: Shasket (more gibberish :;)

Were sending me those dreams?

Board: Yes

Are you going to be reincarnated soon?

Board: No

Why?

Board: Hoskb

Do you mean you don't want to be reincarnated?

Board: No

Me: Is it because you don't think I can have another cat now?

Board: Yes

Would you want to be reincarnated as someone elses cat?

Board: No

Me: Are you angry at me for not being able to have a cat right now?

Board: Yes (this upset me a little bit)

Are you lying?

Board: Maybe (in between yes and no so assumed maybe)

Will you ever reincarnate?

Board: Yes

Me: Will you reincarnate as my pet?

Board: No

Me: Will I know you?

Board: Yes

Will you be a relative of mine?

Board: Pid

Do you mean kid?

Board: Yes. Hels

One of Stephanies kids?

Board: Yes

How many years until you're born?

Board: 6

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Board: No

Me: Is your father in the room? (lol poor Will)

Board: (it quickly and very forcefully went off the board)

Me: Have I had had any communication with your father?

Board: Yes

Me: Does your fathers name start with a W? (lol poor will, I really made him blush with these questions)

Board: Yes

Are you playing games with us?

Board: Yes

Don't you know that its mean to play with peoples emotions?

Board: Yes

Do you like to play with peoples emotions?

Board: Yes

Are you a demon?

Board: Yes

Was this a demon the whole time?

Board: No

Where is Furby?

Board: Gawn

Do you mean she left the room?

Board: Yes

Because she was mad?

Board: No

Did you force her to leave?

Board: Yes

Do you plan to leave after?

Board: No Yat

Do you want to harm us?

Board: Yat

Why harm us?

Board: No

Are you feeding off of our reactions?

Board: Ntw

What is your name?

Board: Ntnc

Is that your real name?

Board: No

I command you to leave.

Board: No

Do you want to harm Will?

Board: No

Harm Stephanie?

Board: Yes

What is it like in hell?

Board: Fxo

We then moved it to goodbye.

Next session:

May we please talk to a spirit that knows the future?

Board: Yes

What year will Stephanie's Mom die?

Board: 2691 (lol right, so I rephrased it)

How many years until my mom dies?

Board: 39

How many years until Will's dad dies?

Board: 48

How many years until Will's mom dies?

Board: 18

Me: Will I ever be homeless?

Board: No

Will Will ever be homeless?

Board: No

What month will Stephanie die?

Board: 1

What day will Stephanie die?

Board: 7

What year will Stephanie die?

Board: 2928

Do you mean 2028 or 2029?

Board: Yes Moy

What month will William die?

Board: 10

What day will William die?

Board: 30

What year will William die?

Board: 2020 (I'll admit I tried to push the second 2 there to 3, I wanted it to say the same year as it had before for him...however I wasn't trying to move it anywhere before)

How long will William and I be together?

Board: (It went off the board so I rephrased)

How many years will William and I know each other?

Board: 3 (Hope its way more then that :()

After this we closed board because he had to go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment