Wednesday, September 9, 2009

World Of Warcraft Stuff and more

Well I said I'd make another blog post about wow and why I quit my guild so here goes lol. First I'll get into 1 non wow thing which is about the ouija board and something I forgot to mention before. The night after we played I had something scary/spooky happen when I was in my bed. I've had sleep paralysis before but this seemed different because I was able to move. It felt like something was on my back holding me down. I kicked my leg off the bed and it stopped. Didn't feel like I kicked anything though. Scared the crap out of me. Luckily though nothing like that has happened since, though have had a feeling of being watched lately. It certainly hasn't scared me off of wanting to try the ouija board again.

As for my guild, as I mentioned I quit it last week. What happened was I didn't feel like attending any raids that week, I wanted a bit of a break from raiding, partially because of Wills visit that was coming up. I was online I think it was Wednesday night in game, afk though but checking every so often, was doing some stuff like clean house or make food, forgot what exactly. Anyway I had told the guild leader hours ago that I didn't feel like raiding tonight and most likely wouldn't raid any this week. He said "np". And that was it. Then hours later I'm on wow but semi afk like I said. And all of a sudden when I get back I see the girl in my guild (the rogue bitch who I think I've mentioned before in some of my posts) say over and over in guild chat to me "P you there???" she said it like 3 or 4 times. Then before I could say anything I see "P has been demoted." The guild leader demoted me all the way back to rank 1 or whatever rank its called when u first join the guild. The guild leader who just a few hours ago had told me "np" when I said I wouldn't be raiding tonight. After I saw that I was about to guild quit right then and there but I decided to wait until less people were on.

Did a run for 10 man voa with some guildies a few hours later before quitting. Had the guildy that asked me to come tell me I needed to step up my dps or be replaced. I was like WTF. I wasn't in the top 10 but I was doing 3.2k dps. They were only doing 3k. So wtf crap was that them telling me to do more when I was slightly higher then them on the damage done chart. 3.k is fine for voa too, I was just looking bad doing it since the majority of the other dps was 4.5k+.

Anyway I quit guild the next morning. They were all just a bunch of jerks who thought they were leet sauce yet they couldn't even clear 10 man uldaur anyway. Usually I feel super sad and even cry after quitting a guild, this time I felt nothing but relief. Makes me feel like I definitely made the right decision, I'll miss no one from that guild except the officer that invited me. And if hes a true friend we'll still group together at times. Though I haven't heard any from him since I quit :( Sigh. I hate people some...no just about all the time.

Its nearly a week later now and I'm still guildless. Haven't had nearly as many people try to recruit me as I thought would either. Only 4 or 5 guilds total. Guess I've been in most of the guilds on the server by now lol :( Hope when and if (big IF here) I do decide I wanna join another guild that I'm able to find a good one. Worried their aren't any though, at least not on my server, because if there was I think I would've found it by now. Guilds are just like people I guess, 99.9% of them suck. Either the people in them are noobs and either can't or won't try the harder stuff such as achievements like trying to kill patch without killing any spores, or the people are super hardcore (or rather think they are hardcore)and expect you to attend 90% of raids or some crap.

Just wish I could find a guild that both 1. Doesn't require you to attend a certain number of raids and 2. Is good enough to try for and eventually succeed at doing the achievements. Why is it so hard to find both :( Easy to find a guild that fits 1 but impossible to find a guild that fits both. And after much experience with guilds I can pretty much say with certainty that I can't be happy in a guild that doesn't fit both, at least not for long.

Anyway onto other things. Will and I are doing ok I guess. We certainly seem to argue alot though :( Am worried that eventually he will get sick of all the arguments and dump me :( Last argument was because he had said yesterday that he might not be online much today because he had real life things to do. I slept all day and didn't come on till super late and when I got on he said he had to go soon. Found out he hadn't done most of the things he said he would. It really upset me because I thought the reason he'd been procrastinating on stuff so much was because he was so into chatting with me that he didn't wanna log off. Turns out he's just a really big procrastinator. I also got rather jealous that he'd been chatting with another girl online, mostly since I thought she might've been why he stayed on, it really upset me.

At first I was worried that he might be talking to her as much or almost as much as me, that totally wouldn't be cool with me if he was. I know most people will probably disagree with me (which is why none of you fools will ever have a relationship that lasts forever) but I think that if you're in a relationship you should spend more time with the one you're in a relationship with then anyone else, in face I don't think you should even spend half the amount of time with someone else that you do with your significant other. Anyway I know now he doesn't spend that amount of time with anyone else but me, but he seemed kinda like he might be open to it so I squashed those ideas :D I can be a bitch when I need to be hehe. All my ex's and other guys I've been interested in have always had female friends that they spent as much or almost as much time with as me and it made me feel absolutely horrible so I know I'm not gonna ever let him do the same. He could always lie though :( But don't think he would...he seems more honest then them I think. Then again don't I always think each person seems more honest then the last. Sigh. At least on the bright side by his visiting I can be sure that I mean something to him. Am pretty positive I was nothing more then phone/cyber sex and someone to pass the time with to my previous online ex's.

Well, thats all for now. I'm gonna try to get part 3 of the 5000 question survey done later :D Wonder if anyone ever actually finished it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment