Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Will Decided To Play WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I have some awesome news :D Will decided to play Wow! He upgraded his trial account he had and paid for the first 2 months already :D I'm sooooo happy :D He wanted it to be a surprise for me too but the stupid wow site wasn't working right for him. Turns out if you go on the official wow site with firefox and no script on you get some really weird message/site that doesn't even look like the same website. He was all like "why isn't the wow site working"? lol. So when he asked that it kinda ruined the surprise because of course I asked why he was going on it :P

Anyway since he paid for 2 months already with a 60 day game card I already have my awesome zherva mount :D Not to mention I get a free month of play from it :) Since he paid for 2 full months and also has a month free from the purchase he will at least be on the game until sometime in December :D I think December 10th though not exactly sure. Hope he resubscribes after that :) Wonder what level he will get to by then. I'm thinking level 70 or close to it, but probably level 80 if he doesn't control himself more lol.

Anyway I have a level 23 rogue I rolled years ago and quickly lost interest in playing. So I've been playing that a lil bit with him, he's level 21 now so they aren't too far apart level wise. Kinda wish my rogue was human or something else though lol. Ugh can't believe I rolled a dwarf. Well at least she has a cute face and hairstyle lol. Kinda like me in real life...though I'm not THAT short! Anyway I'll eventually need a higher level rogue for my druid to get the insane achievement so this helps my main too. :) Probably only get it to 60 or so though. Have no desire to have an 80 rogue, they're the worst class imo. Do wanna get my lock to 80 with him though. Lock is level 71 though, wonder if he'd mind doing 60-70 by himself too much lol.

Also hopefully he'll be able to control himself from playing too much. Seems to not be doing so good so far :P But I think thats to be expected since he just came back to the game. He has sooo much homework and stuff he needs to catch up on and hasn't because of wow lol. He's so addicted :D Guess thats both good and bad though, just hope he doesn't flunk any classes because of it :(

Anyway in other wow news, I'm still guildless. Think I'll stay this way for a while, makes it easier to have time to level my rogue with WIll and work on older achievements for my druid. Though am sad to see that it seems harder to find pugs for uldaur then I thought it would be. Found 1 uldaur 10 pug in the 3 weeks I've been guildess and 1 uldaur 25 group. The 10 group I don't think I got any achievements in :( The 25 one I got a few. Including achievement for doing the bosses in 1 of the areas there lol guess everyone knew who the noob was. I was also lowest dps there...and I was averaging 4k on bosses. That was really a pro guild alt run. Forgot the name of the guild too lol :( Wonder if I should've tried to join it. Meh. Probably wouldn't have accepted me anyway and I hate rejection so didn't bother, plus I do kinda wanna be guildless for a while even if I find a guild good enough for me. Will write more later maybe about non wow stuff if I'm bored. Later.

1 comment:

  1. have you seen what WOW can do to you??? lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc&feature=fvw

    ReplyDelete