Sunday, September 27, 2009

Will is awesome and playing WOW with him is awesome too :D

As some of you may know, Will posted a topic in the triumphs forum on SAS about us :D I'm so happy that he wants everyone to know we're together :D It also helps me trust him alot more too. Cause with me if someone isn't being public about me being their girlfriend my trust in them is like zero. Not to say I trust him 100%, trusting anyone 100% would be foolish. Things between us have been pretty good lately though :)

Anyway as I said in my last blog entry that I was gonna make my own guild for me and Will and I did :) I joined on all of my toons lol. But its just a guild for banking so we have the shared bank space and it makes it easier to chat in game when we're not grouped. Because just whispering can be risky at times lol since with whispers it can be kinda easy to mistell it to the wrong person if you aren't very careful. And trust me some of the stuff I say to him I would not want to accidentally send to anybody else ;) LOL. Anyway I already purchased 2 bank tabs for our guild. I used up 1 whole 1 all on my own and some of tab 2 too already. Might finally be able to delete 1 or 2 of my 3 bank toons now since we have this guild. Been adding stuff from each toon and trying to slowly get it organized. Before I would have scrolls and stuff scattered across all 3 bank toons, now I'm mostly getting stuff like that into stacks of 20 and then putting them on one toon until I decide to use.

Getting sigs for the bank guild though....ugh. Despite finding a crap load of unguilded people around it was extremely difficult. I had Will sign of course, then I tried to have him sign on another toon and it wouldn't let him :( So retarded, if we wanna make a guild with just us 2 we should so be able to, I see no good reason why it has to force us to go out and seek 8 other people to sign our charter. Would've had my 2 wow friends sign on their unguilded alts but neither was on at the time and I really really wanted to get the guild made right away lol. Anyway to get the first few sigs I offered people 5 gold to sign. Got 6 sigs that way. Unfortunately 2 of them removed their sigs before I had enough to turn in the charter. Fucking assholes. The one rogue even said in party (we grouped with him briefly) lol before he left and removed his sig. People like that should be fucking shot. God I hate people. Except Will of course :) Anyway after that I wasn't gonna pay anyone else, though did pay the last signer 1 gold :(. I just decided if people are gonna be jerks I'll have to be rude. And I pretty much just shoved the charter in every unguilded persons face that I saw until I had all the rest of the sigs I needed. Took a while because most declined to sign grr. Anyway I don't wanna say here what the guilds name is but I picked a good one. I still need to pick us out a guild tabard too :D

Another annoying thing was about half the people stayed in the guild and kept asking for help. Will got kinda carried away with helping them and it annoyed me cause he was supposed to be doing stuff with me lol, so I booted everyone else out of the guild. Felt a lil bad about it, but I paid half of them anyway and it seemed like that would've been a constant case of lowbies asking for help. Besides didn't wanna make a real guild anyway, just wanted a shared bank and such for Will and I.

In other WOW news I discovered something about the recruit a friend thing. Well ok actually Will did lol. I feel so dumb for not knowing this lol but he can grant levels to a toon of mine thats under his level. He can grant me 1 level for every 2 levels he gains. :D So without much thought I just had him level my pally up. Leveled it from 13 to 29 in a matter of minutes :D Too bad the gear didn't level with it LOL. Not entirely sure pally is a class I wanna play either, but already have a druid, lock, rogue, priest, deathknight all over level 30 and the only other class I think I'd enjoy any would be hunter. I tend not to like classes that can only dps, unless they have pets or demons :P. This is great because while I'm leveling my rogue with him my pally will also get free levels from it lol. Just wish he'd joined wow right after his trial ended so we'd have more of this and more time with the triple xp.

Also lock and rogue are level 34 and 35 now. I'm a little ahead still and probably will continue to be cause I bought some boa stuff that gives my rogue 20% xp gain. Haven't had too much time to level lately because of his darn work and school :( I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying leveling with him, always thought leveling another toon, even with someone I knew would be boring beyond belief, but its actually very fun with him. A part of me wishes he didn't work or go to school so we could spend even more time together, but I guess then he probably wouldn't be able to afford to visit me again so guess its good that he does lol.

Got my loremaster achievement too finally. Turns out they added a new quest and that plus 1 quest I had already completed and still had to turn in were all I needed to do to finish the achivment. :D Now to figure out what achievement to work on next for my druid. Am thinking either sporegger or kureni rep achievements but not sure yet. And still haven't gotten brewmaster and my meta achievement yet but should tomorrow :D

Anyway unto non wow stuff lol. Enjoying more season premieres this week :) Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters were both on last night, both awesome. Also watched the season premiere of Ghost Whisperer on Friday. Can't believe they skipped 5 years into the future. Ugh so annoying when shows do stuff like that, first Desperate Housewives last season now Ghost Whisperer, hope its not gonna be happening with other shows I like too.

Also watched a new show a couple days ago called Flash Forward. Was awesome, I think it will become the new Lost. The opening scene definitely seemed very lostish and so does the mystery in it. Can't wait for the next episode. Just too bad I have to download it off bittorrent since Survivor is on at the same time. Blah. Why are all the best shows always on Thursdays? Anyway I wonder who the guy at the end was (the guy moving while everyone else was flashing forward) I'm sure they'll wait a long long time to tell us lol.

In sad news..one of my aunts has the shingles. I thought it was some olden thing that was only around in the 1800s but guess I was wrong. Apparently she has it on the inside too and is in alot of pain, hopefully she'll be ok. I haven't seen her in years though but my grandma sees her and my uncle (my moms brother) regularly. Think I've mentioned before but my family isn't close at all. Anyway thats all for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment