Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Will's gonna visit this weekend!

So it looks like WIll and I will be meeting on labor day weekend after all. Turns out his parents thought it would be good to visit the falls for a day and a half. He's coming on Friday, they're leaving super early, around 6ish. And they're leaving the next day in the afternoon. Wish he was staying longer. The fastest way to get here is to drive through canada, its only 4 or 5 hours that way, but they don't have their passports so they'll be going the long way so they probably won't arrive until the afternoon.

Not sure what we'll do on the visit, probably won't have much privacy :/ Gonna play ouija board for sure I think, just not sure where. My mom hates them though so ugh where will we go to play it. His hotel room lol? But he's actually gonna be staying in amherst which is about 40 mins from me and not here because the rates are cheaper. Well whatever screw my mom, we'll play it here whether she likes it or not. Hopefully she'll have a long day at work that day too. Either his parents will take me back there to chill with him while they go off and do their own thing or they will drop him off here and come back. We haven't decided yet.

I'm so anxious about him visiting. Bet I won't be able to sleep at all the night before. But am also excited. Hope he likes offline me as much as he likes online me.
I think we should write a list of things to do and what questions to ask the ouija board.

Anyway in other news, I left the house yesterday for the first time in 10 months! Had to to go clothes shopping for friday and saturday, since I've gained so much weight in the past few years, most of it in the past year :/ All my jeans are now way too tight and I only had 2 pairs of stretchy pants that didn't look or fit that well (one was almost falling off me and extremely baggy). Hmm either it got bigger somehow or I lost weight since buying it 9 or 10 months ago. So anyway I bought 2 pairs of jeans. Would've gotten more but couldn't find anything that fit good. Apparently target doesn't carry jeans for shorter people. Pretty retarded because I'm 5'4 which isn't that the average height for most women anyway? Also got a few shirts, not that I needed them that much as most I had still fit me (think 90% of the weight I gained was in my hips/ass). Took some recent pics for Will and he still likes me, overweight and all :) He'd be a hypocrite not to though since he's overweight like me. Not that that stops most guys.

I got a new book to read too(I never really read books but it looked good, its Testimony by Anita Shreve). Don't know when I'll feel in the mood to read it. I got some peanut butter m&m's as well bought all 3 of their last ones they had there :D. And got some special magazine about Michael Jackson. Am hoping to be able to sell it for a profit in 10-20 years lol. My mom says it won't ever be worth anything but she don't know shit. Got new sneakers too, really needed those, hadn't gotten any in I think 3 years, if not longer.

Anyway had a bit of embarrassment when I went to go pay. Had never used my credit card before except for buying stuff online. So I didn't know how to put it through the scanner and I put it in the wrong way :( I wanted to die from the embarrassment. Why in the world didn't my mother demonstrate for me how to do it before we went out. I swear its like she enjoys watching me fail. A big part of the reason I'm so damn dependent on other people is because she won't help to teach me how to do anything on my own. If I ever do move out, I will most likely cut off all contact with her because I hate her for this and other things.

Anyway for a change, I'm not gonna write anything about that game you guys know I always play but I will say its been down all day for maintenance. :( My next blog entry might not be until after Will visits but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment