Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hi people if anyone still reads this. Just a brief post for now. Will and I are still together and I have news! I'm moving to Michigan in a couple of weeks to live with him. He got us a real nice mobile home. It's in a good trailer park and they have a lot of rules which I'm not fond of but at least it's not in a trashy trailer park. I'm looking forward to living together :) So many things we will see and do, I've never been to Michigan before (no car so has been more practical for him to visit me.) Best of all the long distance part will be over for us and we can kiss and cuddle whenever we want :D I'd like to say marriage is in the future but I risk losing my ssi if we get married so looks like we are gonna either live in sin or have some wedding like ceremony that isn't legally recognized. We will see. For now we both have enough to deal with with the upcoming move, I have a lot of packing and cleaning to do in the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment