Sunday, November 8, 2009

5000 question survey my answers part 5

401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?

Hell no. It wasn't the worst though, that would be middle school. But it certainly wasn't the best.

402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?

World of Warcraft :D Cause its funner then just about anything else :)

403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?

Mel Brooks. Better movies and because Woody Allen is a lousy person.

404. When was the last time you were up all night?

A few days ago. lol

405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.

Learning.

406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?

Depends on the person. Some are, some aren't.

407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?

I think having pride in something you had nothing to do with is retarded so no I don't think its good. And yes I do think having pride in it seperates people and makes them think of others as outsiders.

408. What fictional story would you like to live through?

Peter Pan :D If I was Wendy I'd never leave there :D

409. Are cats or dogs smarter?

Cats. Dogs may do tricks and all and come more often when called, but cats are smart enough to only listen when they feel like it :) You can teach a cat tricks though too if you reward them I've found out. Dogs are just so dumb they do tricks even without rewards. Plus falling for the stick trick= dumb.

410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?

No lol but I've guessed the answers to their secret password question on their email and gotten in that way lol :D

411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?

In a negative way or a positive way?

Sadly for me it would be my 6th grade english teacher who I got kicked out of school for "assaulting" (it was really self defense as she tried to hold me down and force me to stay after school for being late). That definitely changed the course of my life over the next few years and possibly the rest of my life.

In a positive way it would be my 5th grade teacher who taught me at the christian school I attended for 2 years, she gave me some faith that their are teachers out there who are nice and know how to teach as well. Oddly enough the teacher I had the year before her was one of the worst teachers I (and probably everyone in her class) ever had.

412. Are you more easily bored or excited?

Not sure, I'm not excited too easily I don't think, but I'm usually able to prevent myself from getting bored. Guess I'll say excited.

413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?

Any time I ever told someone how I felt about them. Most didn't feel the same way, but the most important one did :D

414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)

Whats the point of paying when you can rob and get it for free? :D

415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?

I wouldn't want breakfest in bed. 1. I don't like to eat food prepared by others (even my SO) 2. I don't like to eat in bed period. and 3. I have never ever been hungry that soon after waking up.

416. What do you do only when you are upset?

Tell people off, lol.

417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?

An old Marilyn Manson one. Haven't played it in years though.

418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?

I always think mine are the best names :P

419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?

Probably nothing lol. Though bet learning that I finally got a real life boyfriend probably surprised them.

420. Who owes you an apology?

Way way too many people to list :(

421. Who deserves an apology from you?

Nobody that I can think of.

422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?

I don't want kids. But if I did I'd make sure I was able to provide better for them and If they acted out I would fix what was causing them to act out not lie to myself and them by saying it was a chemical imbalance and forcing them on meds.

423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?

Well not 70s. Bell bottoms and the hippe style and those weird hairdos, ugh. Not too familiar with 60s styles so not sure, but think I'll say 80s. I actually like the big hair lol.

424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?

In real life I don't think I've ever had 1 used on me. Online? "wanna cyber?" Umm no thanks.

425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature

Mature, though they all kinda do except for kinetic.

426. Do you own a record player?

Do you use it?

Nope lol I'm not in the dark ages.

427. How easily do you make friends?

Offline have never made 1 without them approaching me first or someone introducing them to me. Online a bit easier but still find it hard, usually never hear from people again after the first few convos or they end up being a jerk and I block them.

428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?

Having character means you're unique, fun, etc, mostly good things. Being a character means mostly bad things.

429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?

All of them. Except cats.

430. Do you care about your weight?

Yes, but not enough to ever give up my fav foods or exercises more.

431. Did you/will you go to the prom?

Didn't go, dropped out of high school long before prom.

432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?

Nope. I'm a 1 man kind of girl. And also I wanna be the most important person in my SO's life. If they have a twin I don't think that would be possible.

433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?

Stricter punishments for bullies.

434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?

Warning: Do not piss off, will seek mega revenge.

435. Are you artistic and creative?

Artistic, no, don't have the skill :( Creative yes, I always have good ideas and stuff :D

436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?

Probably either playing wow or talking on MSN with someone.

437. What are you obsessed with?

Will :D And World of Warcraft.

438. What was the last compliment you received?

Think it was when Will said my hair looked pretty.

439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

1 half sister whos 7 and a half years older then me. We aren't close at all.

440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?

Will :D

441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?

I push people away but not anyone I'd want to get close to :)

442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?

Takes the romance and trust out I think. But I might think differently if I was a millionaire lol. Would be insulted/hurt if Will and I were engaged and he asked me to sign one. Probably would cause me to think he was keeping his options open and not serious about his commitment to me.

443. Do you lie your way out of things?

No, I hate liars.

444. Are you better at talking or listening?

Both I think. Depends though, in groups listening, 1-1 probably about the same.

445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?

Losing my virginity obviously lol.

446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?

Underground bases with aliens in them might be I think. Wouldn't surprise me.

447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?

"I love you" from my boyfriend William :D

448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?

Maybe lol.

449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?

No, never been to one, sounds boring.

450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?

William :D

451. What do you do for exercise?

Nothing, my fingers get plenty of excersie though. Get your mind out of the gutter people I mean from typing!

452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?

Lenient I think.

453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?

I don't want kids, but my favorite names for a girl are Madalyn, Hannah, Catalena and my favorite names for a boy are James, Brandon, David.

454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?

Ugh. I guess Moby since I think those tickets would probably sell for the most.

455. Are you a good cook?

Yes :D I don't make super complicated meals though, but the things I do cook are good :)

456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?

Yes, for sure.

457. Start a sentence with the words: what if

What if a nucleur bomb hits the world, what would happen?

458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?

Neither. I'm loyal but not routine. I can be spontaneous but not about everything. I can be predictable at times. I'm never ever routine though lol.

459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?

Not sure and not gonna try. Probably in the millions if I wanted to bore myself to death.

460. How do you go about losing weight?

I don't lol.

461. Do you have street smarts?

I think so.

462. Do you have a lot of common sense?

Yup. Way more then most people :)

463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Cookies and Cream :D

464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?

I can't think of any movies I like that involve dancing, let alone have a favorite one.

465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?

Not really lol. If I did though it would definetly be a show on me getting even with my enemies or something like that lol.

466. Do you like the way you look naked?

No :(

467. Have you ever dissected an animal?

Nope thankfully. I don't think anyone should have to for any school work either.

468. Who do you know who is brilliant?

Me :)

469. Who do you know who is dull?

99% of humans.

470. Do you ever think about time travel?

Yup :D All the time. I believe it is possible and even that the goverment may either know how to do it or be keeping secret that we have had visitors from the future.

471. What is one interesting fact you know?

That pessimistic people tend to be more intelligent on average.

472. Do you talk to yourself?

Not outloud lol.

Do you talk to your pets?

I don't have any, but when I did yes.

473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?

Yes, I think in possibly another 200 years humans will start to colonize there.

474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?

Clothes that I don't mind getting dirty because they're much more comfortable.

475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?

Do whatever makes you happy and don't let work or school get in the way.

476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?

Sloppy :(

477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?

Half a trunk full of dimes. Even though its half a trunk of dimes and a whole trunk of nickels It would be more money because dimes are double the amount of nickels and only half the size.

478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?

Giving my full trust to someone.

479. Are you in good health?

Not really but I wouldn't say I'm in poor health.

480. Are you patriotic?

Hell no.

Let's play fact or crap.

Is it a fact? Or is it crap?

481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.

False I think.

482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.

False theres more molecules.

483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.

Actually think this one is true, think I remember hearing about it before.

484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.

False I think.

485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.

True I think? Never heard of it lol.

486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.

False.

487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.

False, I hope.

488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.

False.

489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.

False I think lol. Don't think it'd have been such a popular story ages ago if she was.

490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.

True I think.

491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.

Not sure, true?

492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.

Sounds too weird to make up so I'll guess true.

493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.

LOL. Gonna guess false.

494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.

True I think.

495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.

Probably true lol.

496. The human body is made of about 99% water.

False lol.

497. Bubble gum contains rubber.

Ewww false I hope.

498 This survey to the zero power = 0.

Isn't anything to the zero power = 0?

499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.

Ewww. Probably true though LOL

500. There are 86401 seconds in day.

False I think its less then that.

No comments:

Post a Comment